Our producer Paul Jellis is looking for a trainee assistant producer to work with him across a range of projects in the second half of 2013.
As well as producing for nabokov, Paul is also producer for interactive, immersive and site specific company Bad Physics, and also works across a range of freelance projects and associate positions.
The role will consist of a mixture of working on specific projects and general assistance in the ongoing running of the companies he works for.
This will be a part time, flexible position, with negotiable hours. The ideal start time would be June 2013 and run through to the end of the year, with a possible extension into 2014. Although there will not be a fixed salary offered for the role, some fees will be offered on a project basis.
Known projects to include:
- A brand new nabokov production with Watford Palace and on tour
- The return of nabokov’s hit show BLINK in India, at Soho Theatre and on tour
- The development of a nabokov production with the MC and rapper Dizraeli
- THE ADVENTURE - An interactive mystery story for children at the Edinburgh Fringe, Royal Exchange and on tour (Bad Physics)
- An interactive storytelling show for the Royal Horticultural Society (Bad Physics)
- The independent development of a new multi-disciplinary production
Suitable candidates should have at least a year of producing experience and two relevant references. Although fees will be discussed on a project basis, this is primarily intended as a trainee position and remuneration will reflect this.
Please send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 10th May. Interviews will take place between 13th- 15th May.